Random thoughts from a corduroy poet
Random thoughts from a corduroy poet falling into flannel grace on this Thanksgiving Eve.
- Seriously, Diet Lemon Coke still taste like PLEDGE!
- The Dallas Cowboys suck and that, my friends, is pure goodness.
- Your life is not defined by your past mistakes or your future failures. It's defined by this moment you're living in right now.
- Super stoked that Miley Cyrus doesn’t have a Christmas album.
- If you're not willing to fail, you don't deserve to win.
- Chuckie Cheese is a Casino for little people where they eat overpriced cardboard cheese pizza, play Skee-Ball like a crack addict, & get frontal hugs from a stalking creepy Rat.
- The difference between great artist and good artist is: Great artist have failed more times than the good ones have ever even tried.
- When you break a string in the middle of your song, you should: Quietly speak to the audience and say, “I’ll be right back, I apologize for this interruption. I have a problem with my guitar that needs to be fixed. I will be back in 10. Thank you for your understanding and patience”. What I did say was: “I have just snapped my G-string and need to change it out and that requires privacy… be back in a few. The dude at table 9 is buying drinks for everyone”.
- DO NOT believe everything you think.
- Toilet Paper has now become Bathroom Tissue. I say lets roll with "Rump Wipes", "Buttocks Blankets" or "Disinfectant Opportunities that will Affirm Your Hiny"
- Picking up McDonald's coffee now for tomorrow morning. Hopefully, it'll be cooled down by then.
- My brain is 75% song lyrics and 25% that other thing I think about.smile emoticon
- WHO you are will be so much more important than WHAT you did.