31 Things I WILL NOT DO in 2016
31 Things I WILL NOT do in 2016
1. I will not shave my man-beard ever again.
2. I will not buy dinner for my family at the Texaco gas station on Cooper Point.
3. I will not give up on what I was created to do.
4. I will not waste any energy on things I cannot change.
5. I will not twist the silverware to see how far it bends.
6. I will not get on social media when my kids are home, or if my home is on fire, or if my kids are on fire.
7. I will not be a Jackass Whisperer.
8. I will not vote for Hillary Trump or Donald Clinton, but will vote for FREE medically induced comas until after the 2016 election.
9. I will not sell out to the corporate music industry… but if they offer me a $125,000 dollar signing bonus I will take the time to pray to the Good Lord.
10. I will not engage in the drama and politics of high school sports.
11. I will not allow a SNICKERS bar to define the mood that I’m in.
12. I will not ever leave the house without saying “I love you”
13. I will not feel sorry myself.
14. I will not ask the person in the stall next to me where he got his NEW kicks, because apparently that’s a tad creepy and inappropriate.
15. I will not win an argument with my wife, but I will apologize when she’s wrong.
16. I will not be so emojional in 2016. ☺
17. I will not be overwhelmed when trying to meet the emotional, physical, spiritual and intellectual needs of this kid, this kid, this kid, this kid, this kid, and this kid.
18. I will not talk over my spouse.
19. I will not make the same mistake twice. It’s usually a minimum of 10-15 times in order for me to learn anything.
20. I will not get overly excited while watching football and chest bump an 80-year old man.
21. I will not assume my VW Bus has enough oil in it.
22. I will not worry about tomorrow, or live in the regrets of yesterday, but immerse myself in the miracle of the present moment I’ve been gifted.
23. I will not wear skinny jeans or super tight V-neck T’s
24. I will not book shows at places called “The Terminal Tavern” or “The Roaring Donkey”
25. I will not cheer for the Yankees, Cowboys, or Lakers.
26. I will not be mean.
27. I will not sing "Free Bird"
28. I will not put Ranch Dressing on everything this year.
29. I will not listen to Justin Bieber or K-Love both for the same reason :)
30. I will not allow my past to dictate my future.
31. I will not eat cranberries.