Tweets from yesteryears and other random thoughts from a corduroy poet falling into flannel grace.
1. Your life is not defined by your past mistakes or your future failures. It's defined by this moment you're living in right now.
2. Chuckie Cheese is a Casino for little people where they eat overpriced cardboard cheese pizza, play Skee-Ball like a crack addict, & get frontal hugs from a stalking creepy Rat.
3. Me: Son, are you keeping your grades up? Son: The important thing Daddy-O, is that we have our health.
4. Your problem isn't people, things, or circumstances. Your joy can't be dependent on any of these. True joy defies them all. Joy is a choice.
5. I think for some people eyebrows should be considered facial hair.
6. Worship Leaders: PLEASE keep your finger on the pulse of your people & on the heart of God. If those two things disconnect... all you have is KLOVE KARAOKE.
7. My workout schedule: Mon cardio. Tue upper body. Wed lower body. Thursday 2 year break. Repeat the process. Who wants to go to Buffalo Wild Wings?
8. DO NOT believe everything you think.
9. Hollisters and Abercrombie & Fitch's electric bill must be like less than 50 cents.
10. Don't think outside the box. Think like there is no box.
11. Toilet Paper has now become Bathroom Tissue. I say lets roll with "Rump Wipes", "Buttocks Blankets" or "Disinfectant Opportunities that will Affirm Your Hiny"
12. Parents: Instead of creating little codependent entitled deleterious Pharisees. Let's teach are kids HOW TO THINK, not WHAT TO THINK.
13. If your kids are fighting in the backseat, is it wrong to make a hard turn so the instigator hits the door? Not saying that happens.
14. People who blare "Screamo Music" through their Chevy Volt Electric car, need to be stuck in musical detention for a month with Kenny G.
15. I swear my brain is 75% song lyrics and 25% that other thing I think about. smile emoticon
16. We are given 86,400 seconds today. Use some of them eating Sushi.
17. I'm coming to grips with the fact, that in marriage there's always someone right and then there's me.
18. Stuff I think about at 6:13 AM: I'm starting a diet 2day. (2 min pass) Wish Krispy Kreme delivered.
19. WHO you are will be so much more important than WHAT you did.
20. Everyone you lay eyes on today is walking through something. So be kind.